Thursday, April 22, 2010

Feeling Better

There now! I feel a bit better. Walked with the dogs up to " the Fairy castle" a rocky formation some distance up the beach where I live. It reminds me of a fairy city and I fancy that at night it comes " alive" with lots of fairies congregating there and conducting their fairy business!!
I haven't been able to walk up there for nearly all of summer as bait fishermen use the beach all the way to this place and I don't like going so far alone. Even with two dogs. A long time ago now a girl was murdered on her local beach ( not this one) and I never feel anymore that I should go to such secluded places when there are strangers around. For that matter I don't go if I see any car up there, stranger or local.....I only go when there is no-one. You can see right up the beach so you can tell if there's anyone there or not... if I see anyone coming while I'm up there it's only a matter of exiting through the sandhills... I know the area behind them well and can take an alternate route home. Anyway, about the "castle"... there are a couple of rocks there that I think look like a throne for a king or queen and so I like to sit on them and shout out stuff like " I believe in fairies!" or, closer to Christmas time " I believe in Santa Claus!". Sometimes I just sit there quietly and I believe that I can feel the elemental spirits all gathering around me silently... and that I can draw energy and love and wisdom from their presence there...it's a special place and just what I needed today to pacify the anxiety that set up home in my being sometime during last night..

No comments:

Post a Comment