Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Little Vegemite

What a lovely peaceful day I had today! I started it off feeling pretty tired, to tell the truth!! Poor B. coughed and carried on all night and I felt as though I didn't sleep much at all....then I felt hungry! I ate a smallish dinner at our friends' house earlier in the evening...but when I was awake during the night, all I could think about was getting up and cooking fried or scrambled eggs before work this morning!!! As the dawn approached I had to make my mind up between trying to get 15 mins more snooze or a cooked breakfast... and sleep won!! SOOOO tired... I dragged myself up at 6.45 am, got dressed for work, made a cup of tea(and one for B. with a piece of toast and honey) scoffed one down myself and off I went....at work again, was naughty and shared a sausage roll with the girls around 10am and then for lunch I saw a Chiko roll in the fridge defrosted so I had that!!! It says it has mutton and/or beef in it but I have never seen any.... it seems to be made mainly of cabbage with a few other veg thrown in(sometimes there is a sno-pea!!!!) and barley...anyway, it obviously was left from last night so I ate it..
Work was good today, I made it so by doing every single little job I could see needed doing.... before long it was time to go home...
It was still lovely and sunny when I arrived home. B. was out the back pruning trees..he stopped when I arrived to crank up the BBQ and cook a few sausages.... I told you how he loves his sausages...... I had one... with a Bundaberg Ginger Beer... later we went across to our neighbours' and had a few wines... very nice..

Home and I made spaghetti bolognaise( B's choice) and I'm about ready for bed right now!!! Awesome awesome MONDAY tomorrow again!!!! GEE, the year is flying past, last day of May coming up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment