Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy and at Peace

I feel at peace and that means happiness.... I can't control anything except my own thoughts and reactions to things( sometimes can't even do THAT !!!!! ehehehehhehehe!).

I choose the way I think
I choose the way I interpret things
I make up my mind whether to let things ruin my day or not
I can take the best out of everything and blow the rest away "with a breath of kindness"

Sometimes it IS hard to exercise CHOICE... one often feels COMPELLED to follow habitual patterns ( as in " I can't help it!!!! " mode of thinking) even when you know they're not helpful, your mind just wants to go that way.....

It's such a feeling of "victory" and so empowering when you know you could so easily slip into familiar "territory" but then you MAKE yourself do or think another more positive way!!!

Life is good.............

No comments:

Post a Comment