Friday, May 28, 2010

News in Brief!

They say there's no such thing as a free lunch! But I get a free lunch everyday at my work cos my boss is a super generous kind person and I never take it for granted!!! I appreciate it very much!!! Today I shared half a sausage roll with Tracey(my bad, sigh....) and I had a handful of hot chips and a Multi V juice.... sometimes I have nothing! Yesterday, for instance, I had a coffee and a cup of tea but nothing else....

Work went FAST today, despite it being quiet days.... now I have tomorrow off and work Sunday 7.30 am till 1 pm.... my favourite shift!!!

I still have the remains of a huge coldsore from blowing my nose so often... and now getting another coldsore in the corner of my mouth! ARRRGH!!! Must be a bit run down, I know I feel ever so tired lately... unbelievably tired... have had to have a nap most days... today I came home, read three "stories" from "Notes from a Big Country" by Bill Bryson and slept (soundly) till B. came home from work at 3.......

Took the dogs for a walk while B. went for a surf..... it's too cold I think, and not wise to go into the freezing ocean when he's got a cold... but he believes in the curative powers of salt water!!! Later we went to enjoy the last of the late afternoon sun....

Came home and I thought B. looked as though he felt like one of the ribeye steaks I bought yesterday.. I had a big field mushroom and a thick slice of eggplant... we both had mash on the side and topped the lot with garlic sauce!!!! YUMMO!

Early night tonight.... Mega Launch at the gym tomorrow!!! Three tracks from each of the five NEW Les Mills classes... Step, Pump, Attack, Combat and Balance!!!! Hope I can get a spot... there is a crowd sometimes, at others not so many....

Not having the girls this week :(... I would but B. says to leave them this week.... he feels my son- in-law can't tolerate us too often... maybe he is right.. I can't believe however that they would not like us to take the girls, they seem to find weekends especially hard to fill in and amuse Olivia especially.... but well, I will listen......

Have a nice weekend everyone!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment