Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Blessons"

There is a blog somewhere out there that has this "word" in its title.. "blessons" ....I came across it briefly one day...blessings and lessons rolled in together!!
It's definitely "blesson time"for me these days!

Things I am learning ( some of them RE-learning... i.e.. they are not NEW blessons:

To remember to think with my head... I know there are people who say to go with your heart but I have never found this to be good.... there are times I let my heart influence my actions and I always regret it...

That even though I don't "expect" certain results or ask for them ( I've ALWAYS believed in doing things for their own sake, not to " get" any particular thing from it..... sometimes what I BELIEVE will happen doesn't...that is, I still get surprises a lot!! Sometimes not pleasant ones....

That somewhere along the line I have stopped trusting processes...don't know what to say or think about this... but I never used to be like that.. I always used to trust.... now there seems to be lot of fear/anxiety surrounding different things...

That sometimes I'm not even that conscious of what I really feel until something happens to reveal my innermost thoughts to me...

That I can and DO always gain the best out of everything that comes my way.. even if it's painful.. I am lucky and blessed to ALWAYS find the blesson present in any every situation....

:) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment