Friday, May 14, 2010

AW!!!

I was hoping to see Olivia and Jasmine today!! But no, Paul is too sick to go and visit.. there's no point in spreading his bugs everywhere and making everyone else ill as he has been the last couple of days....aw...never mind.... there's next weekend.. plus I'll be "off" next weekend and it'll be better all round.. Paul surely will be better and I won't have any restrictions on my time....
My son Casey has come down to visit .. this is not "second prize" AT ALL! My son is awesome company.. sooo fun, so wise and so great to have around in every way. I knocked off today at 1pm and he had arrived from Perth so quickly we headed into town and went to Chinese lunch. He had his old favourite "Lemon Chicken with Steamed Rice" and I had "Mixed Vegetables with Soft Noodles" . Yummy!!
It's been quite a chilly day today... most people complaining of the cold.. I like it!! I only had shorts on all day..might go and put some trackies on now though and get ready for a nice cosy evening with the two favourite men in my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment