Saturday, May 29, 2010

Fun Being Fit !!!

Today we had a "Mega Launch" at our gym.. this is when they put on a special class made up of some of each of the new Les Mills group fitness classes that we have available to do there..

We started off with Vanessa and Body Step.. did the first three tracks of Step ( release 80 I believe!!! Step is 20 years old!!!)

Followed by Nancy leading Sarah, Carly, and Pete in Body Pump... she did the squat track, chest and back and hammies .....didn't think much of the last one.. good song ( Don't Speak by No Doubt) but bit too slow for my taste.. I like really thumping up beat music to do clean and presses to.....

Sarah took Attack and that was pretty fun!!! Something a bit different from previous Attacks! Enjoyed that thoroughly!!!

Carly and Nancy took Combat together.... three tracks including the muay tay (spelling?) track which is always my favourite track in Combat...ooh! it felt a bit tough, that one!!! I'm gonna enjoy that one, I can tell!!!

Then Sarah again for Balance and we did hip openers, abdominals and hamstrings/forward bends..... good to stretch everything out after that awesome workout we just did!!!

I feel great knowing that I am healthy!!! Got a good strong back and legs and generally in pretty good shape overall!! It's fun being fit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment