Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June "To Do" List

I am so far behind on my goals for June it is not funny. I had not posted them on this blog.. I wrote them in my journal:
Here is the list:(Dang! It's been that long since I wrote in there I couldn't even find it for a minute then....)
1. Plant 4 food plants in the month... have planted 3

2.Find and cook 4 new vegan recipes in the month... have cooked none yet!!

3. Do 2 big walks round Bunbury... have done none!

4.Meet Sheralyn for lunch.. long overdue.. have not arranged this yet

5.See at least one production this month.... have not seen anything or booked yet.

6.Complete passport applications... YAY! Have done this!!!

7.Go the soap factory in Dunsborough..... er , no..

8.See one movie by myself.... no....

9.Go to the Blood Bank to donate... no, nida, non....

10. Eat at the Japanese on Spencer St..... no...

11.Go to Perth and eat at "Lotus" vegetarian restaurant... hahhahahhahha!

12.Make room for Buddhist books somewhere... YAY! I have found a suitable place to store them!

13.Spend a small part of each day reading and contemplating some Dharma...I do contemplate a LOT.. but haven't read much..

14.Paint cane setting with a coat of fresh white paint... nuh!

15. Facebook less... YAY! I have achieved this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment