Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday

I love Fridays and Mondays especially!! And they're not even my days off!!! I love Fridays cos they have that special weekend feeling, a party atmosphere!!! And I love Mondays cos they're the start of a brand new unsullied week and everything can start over again if needs be!!!
Even if it's my turn to work on the weekend I still like Fridays.. I have the morning shift which means I'm home by 1pm!! And B. also finishes early on Fridays.. he's home by 3pm usually, unless he goes to the shops or something which he does sometimes to buy beer or hardware of some kind...
I'm not having my grandgirls this weekend. I would like to but B. needs to have a weekend here and there where he just relaxes and does his own thing. Maybe we'll visit them and take them to the caves or something but they won't be coming here to sleep over this weekend.. NEXT weekend though, is my daughter's wedding day!!! The wedding is on Saturday and after that I'll have the little girls over for a couple of days.. it's the start of the school holidays so I can have them on my days off, not just the weekend, which I wouldn't be anyway as the wedding is then...

I mentioned my car going in for a service, well, a pleasant surprise.. it was only $270 B.said... so it didn't break the bank!! This week I 'll have to go to town and see if I can find a dress for Olivia.. I'll do that Tuesday...when I find hers then I can buy Jasmine's.. there's a few choices for Jasmine and I'll get the one that most closely complements what I find for Olivia..

The weather is just gorgeous here at the moment... fine and cold... looking forward to a nice relaxing and recharging time this weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment