Monday, August 2, 2010

Bingle!!

No, unfortunately not Bingo! but bingle.... for the first time in many many years, I came into contact with someone else's car with my car.. oops! feel so bad about it... I was in a bit of a stressed out state and wanted to go out to get a Freddo icecream cake on Saturday when Mum, Roy and Charlotte were here for my birthday... B. was outside laughing and carrying on.. hadn't helped me hardly at all when I needed it the most and when asked by Olivia could he go and get the cake he apparently said to her that he'd go when I said... but that's what I sent Olivia out for!!! he must have thought she was just nagging him, anyway, when she came back in and said " Nanna!! Grandad's not going!!" I got into a bit of a huff and thought " Oh , I'll just go myself!!! It'll be quicker!!!" Well when I got outside, my car was blocked in and so I tried to back B.s car out on an angle, trying to avoid his stupid canoe which was also in the way.... anyway, looking looking out the back, I didn't watch the front end enough and scraped Mum and Roy's car... a BRAND NEW Nissan Micra with the bullbar!!!! Oh gosh!! Well, I've been online and lodged an on-line claim.... hope it can get fixed for them soonish....I'm not blaming B. but it sure would have made my life easier if he'd just gone to get the cake when I said!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment