Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sad Today

I feel a bit sad today. There are certain subjects and things I just cannot speak to about with B. or he becomes very obstinate and "anti" and refuses to hear me out. The things that make me very anxious and worry me he has absolutely no patience to listen to...a lot of the time I guess I am saying that HE is causing me some sort of bother.. but is that so hard to hear???? I can't help that I get upset when for example he makes life difficult for me by some careless or selfish action he does! I try so very hard NOT be selfish... is it because I am a woman that I am always trying to accomodate everyone and make things good for everyone while he just seems to please himself??? Anyway, 'nuff said... it's nothing new, I just felt that my birthday was really spoilt by some selfish actions on his part...he was rude to my family and also made very little effort to help me when I was really struggling to get everything I needed to do done for the day....it's not that I think MY birthday is so special, it's just that of all the days, one would think you would try and make someone's birthday a happy one, WHOEVER'S it is.....

Anyway these are the things making me HAPPY today!

I have seen the injured magpie around Lakes Pde still surviving and looking OK!

Pink and grey galahs in the trees, and the fact that I see the one with the damaged wing regularly! He's OK too!

My beautiful dog Raymond and his exuberant nature!

Going to Rob and Leshaye's for tea tomorrow!

Only have to go to work for a short time today! (I like my job but I NEED a lot of time to sort stuff out)

Beautiful sunny day!

I am healthy and fit!

My new Kindle!

My beautiful new Jamie Oliver cookbooks!

My friends and family who love me and show me their love in so many ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment