Monday, August 9, 2010

Sick But Monday Cheers me UP!!!

I am struggling along with a head cold but I love Mondays and so the day's dawn made me get up out of bed with as much vigour and vim one could expect when you have a nasty head cold! There was a further challenge to feeling awesome Monday cheer when a short time later, the power went off but I remained undeterred on my happy little Monday path!!! I just love having a brand new week to start afresh and set myself some more goals which incidentally I never seem to achieve, but nevertheless enjoy thinking about!!!
This week's goals are:

to eat a bit more healthier than I did last week

to drink lots more water and flush this cold out of my system

to remember to use my puffer which I have somehow forgotten about the last couple of months... probably contributed to me getting the cold!!!

use the voucher my boss gave me for my birthday ( a nice clothing store one)

try not to crab at B. even once this week.. poor guy been getting my evil eye a lot lately..... oh, he deserved it.. ehehehhehehhe.... but I should cut him more slack really... he tries.... ehehehehhe!

Well, that's a few... probably enough for a non-achieving person like me!!! Some of them aren't even " goals" merely things to do .... and nice ones to boot! Like who would have trouble going to a nice clothing store with $100 to spend??????? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment