Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Short Day, Short Post

I had short working day today which is probably just as well as I am not feeling the best from this cold...... I slept quite well and could breathe last night but today I feel as though it is moving to my chest. Not going to go to the gym tonight to do Body Balance... just going to lie low and do the minimal I can. This is hard as there are so many things I want to do but I guess I should try and rest a little...
The dogs have been walked and I have been into town to do the errands I needed to do so I guess it will be Ok to have a nap right now....also I went to the chemist and armed myself with some medicines. I don't particularly like going to the chemist.. it's always so busy in there and today I had to wait for ages to buy some original formula Codral... you have to give your driver's licence for them to see... anyway, I've got plenty of cough mixture and also some nasal spray which I can start using to ward off hayfever.....that'll be the next thing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment