Sunday, August 22, 2010

Tummy Woes

I have a very sensitive tummy... today I'm really quite frail with it and I'm on the couch with a quilt as I am feeling so sick and also very tired as it kept me up most of the night......we had a lovely dinner at Balthazar last evening and my brother and sister in-law joined us....fabulous food but I had salmon which came on a bed of lentils.. I didn't hear our waitress mention anything about lentils and they were delicious but with all the drinks I had over the night maybe not very good combination...as well at lunchtime I ate a reasonable portion of salad and that probably didn't help either.. some foods just seem to go straight through me...
I would love to go to Balthazar again but it's quite expensive.. not the food so much but the wines there are nearly all quite pricey.. still it is an awesome place with wonderful atmosphere and the food was superb as well as the service... 10/10!!

No comments:

Post a Comment