Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Whirlwind of Life!!

Whew! WHERE does all the time go?? And where have all the days gone.... long time looking forward to things and before you know it, they're all over and done with.. but what a happy week it has been!!
The wedding was truly beautiful! I'll write more about it in a separate post another time... I am just trying to get a little bit of everything done today before heading off to work!!! I had 4 days off but they're all up!! Wedding was Saturday, Sunday Rachel, Jon and Berri, Jon's mum came up with the two girls so they could stay for a couple of days and those two days have gone past like papers in the wind!! We took them home yesterday.. I was actually planning to keep them till today and take them home before I went to work but I think it was enough for the little one.. at least this time.. we HAVE had them for longer of course, but I think it had been a pretty big weekend for them and it seemed better to take them home a bit earlier than planned.. anyway, I might be able to get them again on Friday... but just till Saturday as I have to go to work Sunday early...
So, I've done a little bit here and there so things feel a bit more normal and tidy around here... taken my poor dogs for a walk as they only had a very short one since Saturday...did a bit of cleaning, a bit of cooking, a bit of emailing etc, paid bills and now just going to finish off this post so I can get ready to go off and earn a bit of dush!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment