Friday, July 2, 2010

Passports Arrived!!

Gee it's really quick these days once you apply for your passport for it to arrive.. it's only been such a short time since we were at the post office putting them in and both of our passports arrived today. It's not SO exciting because we don't have any trip planned!!! ehehehehhe! But at least we have them now and if we wanted to just book a quick trip to Bali or Phuket, well.. we could!! Not that EITHER of them would be my choice for a holiday... I like holidaying within Australia very very much and if I wanted to go on an overseas trip at the moment, I wouldn't mind Japan... but it is not really on the cards right now... as long as my family looks like they'll be continuing with their move to Canada our plan is to save to go there...this doesn't mean I WON'T be going on any holiday soon as I think B. is keen to go somewhere... he keeps talking about needing one... ehehehehhehe!
This week we'll be having a couple of days break as we're going to have the girls for a day two after the wedding tomorrow... TOMORROW!! The BIG day for my daughter and her partner!!! I'm quite looking forward to it.. it should be a lovely lovely day and it will be so nice to see Jon's parents again.. they are both coming from Sydney....though they aren't married to each other anymore, it will be especially nice to see them together on this special occasion!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment