Monday, July 19, 2010

Wah!!!

Well, soo behind now, will I ever catch up with all I want to write????? Still have not written a post about the wedding and now we have had no internet for a few days.. I'm so behind on everything that I shouldn't even be on the computer right now... mountans of washing and drying with a lot of rain about... dirty dishes from last night, the girls' bits and pieces everywhere from all their activities here over the weekend... phew!! One thing is my boss has come home and so my hours should be normal this week... so tomorrow I'm off and Wednesday also but I have to go in and cook just for the last little bit as it is my other boss's birthday and they want to go out somewhere special! But hopefully I can get back on track by the end of these two days!!!! Been sooo busy.......

No comments:

Post a Comment