Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Still Here!!

I am still here!!! I 've had a few obstacles with my computer lately.... firstly it was just getting slower and slower especially for logging on and switching from different things.. sooooo slow that I haven't been able to do anything on here unless I had an hour or TWO(!) to spare.. the other day for example, it took it about an hour to complete three simple commands... rrrrghh! I've been having to shut down and restart very often but even that was taking a long time to complete... I'm not really sure what I've done.. I tried a few things like defragging and also I even tried to return the system to its factory default settings in desperation... it doesn't LOOK as though this was done, in fact there was no message or any evidence that any of these procedures were carried out... but it does seem to be somewhat better..
Time also has been very short... I've been busy doing a few extra hours at work and although they're not many in number, it's sort of caused a lot of disruption to my routine... I don't know.. sometimes I get really discouraged at the amount of things I want to do but seem to run out of time for.... I seem to be busy constantly and always trying new strategies to " produce " more time... eg cut down on household chores, cook less timeconsuming meals... lots of things,yet I still find the end of the day arrives soo quickly and again I have so much I want to do!!! There are newspapers there I'm trying to read, magazines.... letters to write... trying to keep up this blog and improve the quality of my posts... rrrrggrh.... and in between so many other things... I must for example go out and take the dogs for a long walk.. we had a bit of severe weather recently, I managed to walk them most days but they did miss out a couple of times... so I want to make up for those days... Raymond especially has so much excess energy that needs to be worked(er..walked ) off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment