Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Compromise

Well, I did it! I managed to get up and leave the house after a shower and getting dresssed for shopping..... I'm glad as I really needed to send my father-in-law a birthday card...why I am such a procrastinator in these sort of things I do not know.. but I find it ever so hard to get around to stuff like this...
But hey.. just cos I went to groceries, the bank and the newsagent does NOT mean I am going to continue and have a active day!!! Hang on there!!! I still feel tired and I'm going to spend the rest of the day pottering... (not too hard !!!) and just do a couple of things....

Finish folding the washing

Iron a few pieces for work for the rest of the week

Ring my ma later on to see how she went with her endoscopy/colonoscopy

Sweep the floors

Make something for dinner... what'll we have, what'll we have???

I have to go into work just for the last hour to help Sam and lock up...

The rest of day I'm going to

fit in a nap

fit in some reading ( reading Three cups of Tea - the story of Greg Mortenson)

hopefully catch up in my journal a little

No comments:

Post a Comment