Thursday, September 2, 2010

Alive and Kicking!!

Gosh... so busy!!! Life is very very busy!!! I haven't had time to write any posts lately but I will as soon as I get a chance...am doing well!!! sticking to a vegan diet for a couple of weeks now .... longest spell I've been able to achieve for a long long time... that's the best news I have today!!!
Tonight I'm having a dinner party.. it's an Indian themed meal so I have made a vege curry, vege samosas, bought some naan( they are not vegan!!! surprised!!! But the others will want some... I will eat pappadams and chappatis which ARE vegan..) also,I will be able to have some nice little condiments... tomato and cucumber chopped finely and bananas with coconut...and of course chutney...
The other day I made a tofu and spinach quiche.. 100% vegan... even B. said it was nice!! and so I progress and I'm feeling ever so happy.. cos that's what eating vegan does for you... you're not eating all that sadness.......

No comments:

Post a Comment