Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hello there!

Hi and welcome to my brand new blog! I'm Michelle AKA Oilymils, a nickname given to me by by son-in-law cos he reckons everything I like to eat and everything I cook is full of oil ( or butter or cream....) and that even the milk I use is oily hence the name Oilymils. "Mils" is the nickname we give to "milk" , we play funny games like that... another example of this re-naming is we say "mees" for "meat" and "bees" for "beer".. silly, I know but a little bit of silliness never hurt anyone!!
I'm going to write about anything and everything on these pages.... just like keeping a diary which I have always done anyway.... the only difference is now someone else can see it! I like to use Facebook but my son informs me that I write way too much on there, hence I'm going to start using this blog instead. Then if anyone wants to read they can visit, but their Facebook homepage won't be filled up with my numerous posts!! So hi again and thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

  1. your a dear friend & the nicest person i know & you would do anything for anyone, a loyal sincere & fun loving lady that i enjoy spending time with, you always make me smile:) <3 u 2 bits xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, Ang, i just saw that only!! AW yr too kind....I wish I really was those things.. you must really take those rose coloured glasses off sometimes!!! ehehehheheheh!

    ReplyDelete